With extra tools come extra responsibilities.
Rules for all staff membersEdit
- Do not abuse your tools.
- Do not ignore rule breakers or your duties.
- You are not immune from the standard rules.
- Do not block other admins.
- DO let off a warning.
- DO respect everyone.
- DO ask for a second opinion, if applicable.
Work and ResponsibilitiesEdit
- You are expected to carry out maintenance, such as updating technical pages, fixing broken templates and redirects, and categorizing pages.
Guide on granting and removing sysop accessEdit
- You may take a break up to three months long, as long as you clear it with a bureaucrat.
- If you are absent without excuse for two months and can not be contacted, your sysop tools will be reduced to rollback tools.
- If you break a rule, your tools will be revoked.
- Your tools will also be revoked after consistent and repeated poor judgement.
- Sysop access can be granted by a bureaucrat to a user who shows promise and drive, and understands how to use sysop tools and his or her responsibilities.